Wednesday 25 December 2013

The Stress Test

Test Questions

1. How do you manage your time at work?
    a. My time is fairly flexible and I can have a say deciding how I work and when to take a break.
    b. I have some say over the way I work but would like more.
    c. I don't have very much control over how I work.

2. When something is going to change at work, what happens?
     a. I have plenty of opportunities to speak to my boss about any changes at work.
     b. We're always asked about possible changes at work before they happen but don't have
          much involvement in how decisions are made.
     c. We aren't told about changes and I'd find it hard to speak to my boss.

3.  How do you get on with your boss or supervisor?
     a. I can rely on them to help me out, encourage me and provide support.
     b. I can talk to them about something that has upset me or annoyed me at work but that's
         about it
     c. I don't even get on with them very well and don't feel very supported.

4. How do you get on with the people you work with?
    a. My colleagues will help me and are always willing to listen to any work-related problems.
    b. I don't think my colleagues offer me much support.
    c. I get on with them ok but I wouldn't discuss any problem with them

5. Which of the following best describes how you feel about your role at work?
    a. I am clear about what is expected of me at work and know how to go about getting my job
       done
    b. I am clear what my duties and responsibilities are but sometimes don't manage to get
       everything finished.
    c. I am unclear what my role is.

3 Results




No comments:

Post a Comment